Salary : Competitive commensurate with experience and location.
Experience Required: Would suit recent Graduate up to 1 year of experience
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree (3 year degree or diploma)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Other: Full Driver’s Licence and own vehicle is preferred due to our semi-rural location
The successful candidate will be part of a small, dedicated development team responsible for creating and enhancing our exciting new range of products as well as maintaining existing products for our larger clients.
The work environment is casual and team members have the opportunity to be responsible for full life-cycle development of new applications, as well as improving and providing technical support for existing applications.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Excellent understanding of object oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Understanding of Agile Practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The right to work in the UK
Any working experience of the following would be advantageous:
- WCF / Web API
- ASP.Net Core / .NET Core
As a Graduate Developer you will expected to:
- Implement classes
- Unit test classes
- Use specified development practices
- Work as part of a team
- Technical Support and bug fixing
- Produce Documentation