So what sets you apart from the rest? This article explains on-site proofing.
Being able to offer more versatility to your Schools, Nurseries or clubs.
Have you ever thought of doing on-site proofing at a school but didn’t have the tools to do it? Or the thought of doing on-site proofing fills you with dread?
Using our capture software ID Shoot, you can quickly and easily do on-site proofing, meaning when you leave the school your work is done.
How does it work?
With ID Shoot you can do on-site proofing in several different ways, giving you versatility on the day of photography.
- You can print out each proof sheet after each pupil.
- You can print out all the proof sheets after each class.
- You can print all the proof sheets at the end of the day.
- You can even print them at home (I know that’s not really on-site proofing)
- You can go back and easily reprint any proof sheets at any time.
Here is a short video showing you how easy it is to use:
So that’s it, you have finished the job. You have left the proof sheets with the school, and the School database images. It’s now time to go home, upload your images to your sales website, sit back and relax, or get ready to do it all again tomorrow! At least you won’t have a backlog of printing to do or to send to your fulfilment lab.
ID shoot is so much more than just an on-site proofing tool. It will link data to the pupils’ images such as Class, First Name, Last Name, Tutor Group, School and more, quickly and easily.