Halsys is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Halsys website and governs data collection, disclosure and use of your personal information.
By using the Halsys website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
This Policy provides you with details on:
· What personal data we collect and how we collect it
· Lawful Reasons for collecting this data and what we do with it
· Legitimate Interests
· How we Protect your data
· 3rd Parties
· Your rights relating to your personal data
· How to contact us
Collection of your Personal Information
Halsys collects personally identifiable information, such as;
· Your name
· e-mail address
· Business address
· Contact telephone number
Halsys also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postcode.
We do not collect any sensitive data.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Halsys. This information can include: browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Halsys for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Halsys website. This information is obtained through Google Analytics.
Lawful reasons for collecting this data
This data is collected upon enquiry of Halsys Services and used to contact you.
Where you have expressly consented, we may use and process information to:
· Contact you from time to time with marketing material, products or information which we think may be of interest to you. Contact via:
· Telephone / text message
· Direct Mail
· Send a monthly newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from either of the above at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of the email and/or newsletter.
Further, we may use and process your personal information where this is necessary to perform a contract with you and to fulfil and complete your contract. This includes:
· to collect payment from you;
· to provide you with a receipt, if you ask us to send this to you electronically;
· to protect and defend our legal rights and interests.
In the event that you contact us through the website, we may also request that you provide additional information relevant to the support requested by you. You are under no obligation to provide such information.
However, users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.
We may use and process your personal information as set out below where it is necessary for us to carry out activities for which it is in our legitimate interest as a business to do so. This includes:
· Processing necessary for us to support customers with sales and other enquiries;
· Processing necessary for us to respond to understanding customers’ needs;
· Processing necessary for us to operate the administrative and technical aspects of our business efficiently and effectively;
· Administering and monitoring our Site, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device, and to allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to;
· Analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services.
This complies with recent legislation requirements for websites to obtain explicit consent from users before leaving behind or reading files such as cookies on a user’s computer / device.
How we protect your data
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
· mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
· for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
· needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us: email@example.com
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilising, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
You have certain rights in relation to personal information that we hold about you. These include the right to request access to your personal information, to request that it is erased, or that any inaccurate personal information is rectified.
If you would like to review the data we hold or to be removed from the Halsys database in the first instance please contact us to discuss your privacy by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain about the use of your personal information to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, are available at www.ico.org.uk.
You can unsubscribe from our monthly newsletter or general marketing emails at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the end of the email. Your information will then be removed from our contact database.
This policy was updated on 28th July 2021
How to contact us:
HALSYS LTD. Unit B5 Dovers Courtyard Lonesome Lane REIGATE Surrey, RH2 7QT
Registered in England & Wales with Company No. 9566061